- The Editorial Board of “Refleksje” carries out a preliminary verification of submitted texts to examine their relevance for the profile of the periodical, topics of the issue, and conformity to editorial requirements.
- Every text has to be initially approved by thematic editor.
- Texts that have been initially approved are submitted for reviews by two reviewers listed as collaborators of the Editorial Board. If a text is written in a foreign language, one of the reviewers is affiliated with an institution abroad. The names of the reviewers of individual texts are not disclosed.
- The principle of anonymity is observed in the review process with respect to the author and the reviewers (double-blind review process).
- The reviewers evaluating the text fill in a review form. The form is available from the website of the periodical.
- The function of the review is consultative, which means that the final decision of accepting the text for print is made by the periodical’s Editorial Board.
- Detailed review principles of papers are in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Science published in the booklet Dobre praktyki w procedurach recenzyjnych w nauce [Good practices in academic review procedures].
List of reviewers 2013-2014
dr Małgorzata Adamik-Szysiak
dr Janusz Grygieńć
dr Filip Ilkowski
dr Alina Kaszkur
dr hab. Krzysztof Kowalczyk
dr Elżbieta Lesiewicz
dr Wojciech Maguś
dr Kamil Minker
dr Marek Rewizorski
dr Remigiusz Rosicki
dr Katarzyna Walkowiak